The following list outlines all that is needed to host a successful FACTUALITY facilitation.
Please refer back to this page, factualitythegame.com/gameday one week prior to our time together
to ensure that you are fully prepared for the facilitation and that you have my most updated bio,
which can be accessed here.
- a room that can accommodate all program attendees
- tables and chairs to accommodate small groups of eight per table
- a room equipped with a podium, laptop/desktop, projector, and a microphone
- access to the room at least one hour prior to scheduled start time
- two volunteers for every 50 participants to assist with set up and clean up
- one bottle of water
- all attendees must wear a mask